BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dad Mini Album









Recently, I was chosen to be a Design Team member for . I am very excited about this and contributed my first project last night. Although, I am not very happy with how it turned out as I had some major twists and turns in my life the last few weeks, I am happy to post it for all to see. The cartridges used are Beyond Birthdays, Mini Monograms, and George. I stuck to the same basic design throughout the entire book with a mat for a photo and a basic tag for journalling. All of the stamps are the Studio G dollar stamps found at Michael's or Joann's. Thank you for looking!!

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

I think you did a great job I came a follower
scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

MjDidDoIt said...

Thanks Rhonda!! I will check out your stuff and become a follower too!!!

Rheannon said...

Nice job Molly! I love the doodle stamp on the cover. It is playful but still 'manly', lol. Looking forward to more projects!
Rheannon

peata said...

sweet mini.

toilet roll mini scrapbook comp

Pati said...

Looks great Molly! Love ths smooch!

Ginger said...

love the mini

Kala K said...

I love it Rhonda!! Love the details.