BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Word Book









Hi All!! For our Design Team project over at Cricut Mini Albums this week, we were given a Designer's choice. Since I have so many friends pregnant, I got inspired to do a baby word book. I used paper from the Nana's Nursery stack and Design studio. All of the letters are cut using the Storybook cartridge which seems to be made for doing word books. The letters all line up perfectly and makes it so easy to design a simple word book. The blocks "A" page are cut from New Arrival on pearlescent cardstock that I got from WalMart. On the "B" page, I used a ring designed by me using the butterfly from Tear Drop, the long heart on George, and the flower from Doodlecharms. I backed it with a scalloped circle from MiniMonograms. The second "B" page has a cute onesie on the left cut from New Arrival. I used my chalks to outline it to try and make it pop a little more off the page. The cute safety pins are also a cut from New Arrival. On the right side, There is a little out fit from New Arrival. I love to accent with ribbon as often as possible and this time, I used some little pearls through out the entire project. Make sure that you go and check out the other lovely creations that the girls made over at Cricut Mini Albums . Make sure that when you are there, sign up to be a follower!! When we reach 200 followers, we are going to have a give-away!! WoOOoo HooOOooOO!! Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

great job team mate!
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Cin said...

What an adorable baby album you made for MIni Cricut Album Site. So glad to be working with you there.........

MjDidDoIt said...

Thanks Ladies!!! It is an honor to be working with you too!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Molly. You are so talented!! Love ya Molly.

Bubbles